[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.1(2a): Bulk Import of CTI Route-Points

rschuknecht rschuknecht at gmx.de
Mon Aug 31 06:25:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

no one faced this before?

/Robert

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] Im Auftrag von rschuknecht
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. August 2009 11:18
An: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Betreff: [cisco-voip] CUCM 7.1(2a): Bulk Import of CTI Route-Points

Hi,

i am trying to do an Bulk Import of approx. 200 CTI-Route Points. The
Route-Points get configured but with the wrong Max. Calls and Busy Trigger
Values. In my *.csv Files these values are 5000 and 4500, but the imported
Route-Points are only showing Max. Calls 2 and Busy Trigger 1. How do I get
around this? I do not want to configure the Max. Calls and Busy Trigger by
hand.

Any help/hint is welcome!

Thanks

/Robert