[cisco-voip] Load Authentication Failed

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Tue Dec 1 06:18:54 EST 2009

Thanks Bernhard, I appreciate the quick reply.  I'll give it a shot.

Regards,

Neil O'Brien
Network Engineer

Datapac Ltd
Phone: +353 1 426 3500
Fax:    +353 1 426 3501
Email:  nobrien at datapac.com
Web:   www.datapac.com

Datapac is the leading Irish business technologies provider
IT Maintenance & Managed Services | Virtualisation & Storage Solutions | Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions
Voice & Data Networks | Unified Communications | Microsoft Dynamics Nav ERP | EPOS Retail Solutions | IT Consumables