[cisco-voip] Load Authentication Failed

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Tue Dec 1 06:07:31 EST 2009

I should also add that I have updated/changed the firmware file in case
it was corrupt but no joy.

Regards,

Neil O'Brien

Network Engineer

Datapac Ltd

Phone: +353 1 426 3500

Fax:    +353 1 426 3501

Email:  nobrien at datapac.com

Web:   www.datapac.com

Datapac is the leading Irish business technologies provider

IT Maintenance & Managed Services | Virtualisation & Storage Solutions |
Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions

Voice & Data Networks | Unified Communications | Microsoft Dynamics Nav
ERP | EPOS Retail Solutions | IT Consumables