[cisco-voip] Click to dial

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Dec 1 10:52:32 EST 2009

If your users don't have control of any phones, what do you expect the application to use to do the "dial" part?

-Ryan

On Dec 1, 2009, at 10:46 AM, Louis Koekemoer (ZA) wrote:

I’m trying to deploy the Click to Dial application from Cisco, but we have a bit of a challenge. We get it working, but only once we associate a physical device to an end user, which obviously will be a pain implementing 1500 phones, and for future support. Please could someone assist?

Regards

Louis Koekemoer

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer.htm"