[cisco-voip] Click to dial

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com
Thu Dec 3 15:35:20 EST 2009

Ryan,

After some more troubleshooting I discovered that on another cluster (6.1.4), with  no devices associated to my End User, Click to Call works 100% extension mobility. On the client where I have the issue, I have 2 different clusters(one CUBE 7.1.2.20000-2 and the other is CUCM 7.1.2.20000-2). I used the exact same install DVD to install both, and I have the exact same issue on both clusters. I also received a reply from one of my colleagues in Europe, who also confirm his is working 100% with CUCM 7.0.1.11001-8.  So it looks like it could be a bug in the version. I logged a TAC case, and the engineer took a lot of traces, so hopefully we'll get a solution for this soon.

TAC Ref for your reference, maybe you can help out there:)

SR: 613109493

Regards

Louis Koekemoer
Cisco IPT Systems Engineer
Converged Communications
Dimension Data (South Africa)

Tel:         +27 (11) 575 6560
Fax:        +27 (11) 576 6560
Cell:       +27 (71) 680 8790
Email:    Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com<mailto:Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com>
 Planned Leave 16/12/2009  to 10/01/2010
Cisco Global Technology  Excellence Partner of the Year 2009 | Cisco Global Enterprise Partner of the Year 2007
Cisco Unified Communications Partner of the Year 2008 | Cisco IP Communications Partner of the Year 2002 - 2007
Cisco Emerging Markets Theatre Partner of the Year (Middle East & Africa) 2008 | Cisco Africa, Enterprise Partner of the Year 2009
Cisco Africa, Solution Innovation Partner of the Year 2009 | Cisco South Africa Gold Partner of the Year 2005 - 2007

For more information about Dimension Data, please go to www.dimensiondata.com<http://www.dimensiondata.com/>

P Before printing this email please think about the environment