[cisco-voip] UCCX Calling Search Space

Kevin Dunn cheesevoice at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:44:11 EST 2009

CUCM 7.0.2
UCCX 7.0.1 (just upgraded)

I have one script pointing to 4 agents on UCCX.

When I set the Call Control Group as blank (Don't fill in the Show More
fields) the script answers but sets all of the Agents to Not Ready.

When I fill in the Show more fields to the same Partition and Calling Search
Spaces as the Agents, the call rings busy even if Agents are in the ready
state.

I am checking bug tool kit now, and may need to patch, just wondering if I
am missing something or if this is a known issue....

Kevin