[cisco-voip] DB replication problem

Joe Martini (joemar2) joemar2 at cisco.com
Wed Dec 2 16:34:53 EST 2009

Ratko,

State 3 means that tables are out of sync between nodes or the server
cannot establish a connection with a certain server, so it doesn't know
if it has in sync tables or not.

Check the state on all your other servers, they shouldn't show state 2 -
good, if you're on 6.x or above.  If you can find a server with a state
in either 4 or 0, fixing that will correct the node in state 3.  If
everything looks good, the "utils dbreplication repair" will synchronize
the database tables.

Joe