[cisco-voip] CUMA setup wizard unable to get past relaying info

Dane Newman dane.newman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:49:41 EST 2009

Hello all

I am in the process of setting up cisco unified mobility advantange.  I am
going through the wizard and I came to the part where we put in our exchange
server for relaying.  I put in the info shown below but it won't take it.  I
have setup the exchange with a receve connector to do the relaying with the
proper settings.  I even telneted on port 25 and relayed a message using the
process from the link.  This really puzzles me anyone have any ideas?

http://www.messagingtalk.org/content/470.html

Anyone able to help?