[cisco-voip] First call attempt failing

Adam Frankel afrankel at cisco.com
Wed Dec 2 23:08:36 EST 2009

Sounds like a classic combination MRGL config and IP routing problem.
There is probably an MTP getting invoked (for fast start?) which is not
IP routable to one of the other destinations in which case you could fix
the MRGL or the IP Routing.

CCM traces would be ideal to confirm which MTP is getting picked for
each call (several good and the bad).

Adam