[cisco-voip] MWI issue: Unity and Exchange

Countryman, Edward Edward.Countryman at provena.org
Thu Dec 3 15:06:59 EST 2009

We run unity 7.x and exchange 2003 enterprise cluster.

Every time we have exchange downtime, I have dozens of users lose their
lamp sync.  Running the batch resync fixes most of them but I always end
up with a dozen or so that I have to manually push the unity refresh
button for, sometimes 2 or three different times.  This normally takes a
day or two to clear. (and is a PITA)

TAC says its exchange; my exchange folks say its unity.  I was just
wondering if anyone else ran into similar issues when exchange goes
down.