[cisco-voip] MWI issue: Unity and Exchange

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:09:14 EST 2009

when ever we reboot exchange we follow with unity.

Unity basically logs into each users email box so it can figure out if it
should turn the MWI on or off.

if Exchange reboots, unity doesn't try to log into the box again.  thus is
why you get MWI not correct.

I've just given my exchange admins the permissions to reboot unity when they
reboot exchange.  So long as they don't forget.... works really well.

Scott