[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 7 Call Handlers based on Called Number

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Mon Dec 7 10:08:30 EST 2009

From TAC: - I didn’t correct him on the 2 digit extension, I didn’t see the point!!

I hope you had a great weekend and unfortunately Unity has the limitation to only work with extension higher or equal to 3 digits not even 2-digit extension. At this moment I do not have any report that this feature will be available in further Unity Connection versions, what I would recommend you to do is to contact your account manager or reseller to file a Feature Request (PER), this request will get directly to the developers so they can know users needs.