[cisco-voip] OT: Tandberg or should I call it Cisco?

Craig Staffin Jr. craig at staffin.org
Mon Dec 7 11:50:36 EST 2009

Honestly I think that cisco will purchase them and keep them separate for a while.

However they are purchasing them so that they have a full Video Conferencing solution.  This makes them the #1 player in the market.  On top of that Tandberg has one of the largest install bases that you can then convert over to Telepresence.

Craig