[cisco-voip] Outbound caller ID

Steve Sarrick ssarrick at drsllc.net
Tue Dec 8 08:19:06 EST 2009

Put the full number in the External phone number mask on the DN which
will show the full number in the upper right hand corner, then on your
route pattern or route list check the box to use the external phone
number mask in the Calling Party Transformation but then in the
Transform Mask section enter XXXXXX - this will send only the last 6
digits.