[cisco-voip] Outbound caller ID[Scanned]

Martin Bufton m.bufton at spectra-group.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 08:50:47 EST 2009

Steve your a star that worked, spot on.

Thank you.

Can I ask another question if you had 5 significant bits coming in, (59300) but needed it to go to DN 30000 how would you do it?

 I've tried CTI route points to forward it which is is how I forward calls for 59301 to Call Unity AA. I have multi AA's.

But it comes up as forwarded, and throws my voice mail out. because it sees number dial as 59300 instead of 30000.

Any help will be gratefully received.