[cisco-voip] MOH from Router Flash between internal callers

Karen Cheng kaz.cheng at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:32:36 EST 2009

Hi Steve,

We have multicast MoH running from a local branch router.

How have you got it setup?

We basically have a local file flash. A multicast address set to the same as
the CM but limited the CM to a certain amount of hops to stop it from going
across the WAN. We then add the phones to the MRG  that contains the MoH
server fooling the phone in thinking it is talking back to the CM when in
fact it is talking to the router instead.

Is that what you are after?

Karen