[cisco-voip] which NIC to license, i'm guessing 1 (or 0 if 0 is present)

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Dec 9 09:17:17 EST 2009

Also keep in mind the system will come up with demo licenses immediately after install and lack of licensing doesn't prevent any subscriber installation.   Assuming the licensing web page/team is speedy in providing you with the actual license having to wait until after the install shouldn't hold you up too much (compared to the time to install subs, configure phones, etc).

-Ryan