[cisco-voip] Unity upgrade with Exchange 2003

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Tue Dec 15 14:37:55 EST 2009

What is it that you are observing on the Exchange cluster that is
'breaking'? Does Unity continue to function properly when this happens? What
about regular email (if unified messaging)?

You might want to check the event logs on the exchange servers for any
warnings/errors at the time the problem is observed. Pay particular
attention to anything sourced from MsExchangeIS.