[cisco-voip] AUTO: Catherine Brennan is out of the office. (returning 12/18/2009)

Catherine Brennan cbrennan at paulweiss.com
Wed Dec 16 12:43:37 EST 2009

I am out-of-the-office from 12/16/2009 until 12/18/2009.

I will have limited access to email.  For immediate assistance please
contact the HelpDesk at x2535.  Thank you.

contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
notify us immediately.