[cisco-voip] Mobility + Transfer Call

Glen Cobby glen at positivenetworks.co.uk
Thu Dec 17 16:48:53 EST 2009

Hi All,

I wonder if you can help as I cannot seem to find any documentation on CCO on Mobility and the extended features.

I have CCM 6.1.3, and am using H323 gateways. I am trying to setup Mobility. I can get the call to ring out to an external number by the H323 gateway. For example :-

I call extension 1000 which has a remote destination profile of a cell phone.

When I call 1000 a call is also generated to my mobile, I answer the call on my mobile, what I want to be able to do is to transfer that call, I see the I have * codes under the CCM Service Parameters. e.g *81 should place the call on hold and *84 for transfer.
Should I be able to dial *84 on my mobile once the call is connected and transfer the call within the system?

Should this work? Do I need any other hardware?

Thanks for any help

Glen