[cisco-voip] Mobility + Transfer Call

Glen Cobby glen at positivenetworks.co.uk
Thu Dec 17 17:10:00 EST 2009

All,

As an update I have the *81 (Hold), *82 (Exclusive Hold) and *83 (Resume) working now. The issue was that I was hitting the null dial-peer on my voice gateway as the test phone I was using for the source had a different number from the 1xxx range therefore no DTMF relay. Now I have this correctly setup I can carry out the *81 etc but not the transfer and conference.

Has anyone had the conference and transfer working?

Thanks

Glen