[cisco-voip] Cisco 7942 not showing missed calls on 6.1.4.2000-2

Adam Frankel afrankel at cisco.com
Thu Dec 17 23:27:54 EST 2009

Interesting problem.   Since the phones were replaced and continued to
experience the issue, I would assume the CUCM servers had been rebooted,
and the fact that deleting and readding the phones resolved the issue
leads me to believe there was a problem in the DB.

Any idea how these phones were originally added? (via a particular BAT
method)

What is the upgrade history on this server/cluster?

Do you know if there was ever a time when these phones did not
experience the problem?

It would've been interesting to get the 'run sql select * from device
where name = SEP_________________' (at least to start with this one) and
compare it to a working phone.

I guess you no longer have any phones seeing the issue?

-Adam