[cisco-voip] Running Reports

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Dec 21 14:46:05 EST 2009

First place to start is to make sure CDRs are enabled on all of your servers.

-Ryan

On Dec 21, 2009, at 2:03 PM, Huffman, Tim wrote:

All,

I need to be able to run reports what will tell me all activity from a phone for a date range.  I’m in the CDR Analysis and Reporting tool running CDR -> Search -> By User/Extension.  The extension that I’m using is not giving me any data for the date range when I know for a fact it was being used.  Any other reports I can run, or anything I’m doing wrong?

Thanks,

Tim Huffman
Rosetta Stone®
Cisco Telephony Administrator
T (540) 236-5077
(800) 788-0822
RosettaStone.com
<image001.jpg>
This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.