[cisco-voip] Cisco CUP to OCS federation/integration

Mike Wilusz mikewilusz at pricechopper.com
Mon Dec 21 21:24:30 EST 2009

I did a CUPS to OCS federation setup.  You definitely do not need to use an
ASA.  Follow the CUPS doc and you¹ll be fine from that side.  OCS is a
nightmare but it will work.  We ditched OCS and are going with a total CUPS
implementation.

Mike Wilusz, CCNA
Telecommunications & Networking Supervisor
Price Chopper Supermarkets / The Golub Corporation