[cisco-voip] Cisco CUP to OCS federation/integration

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Dec 21 21:53:08 EST 2009

I'm interested in hearing about the nightmare. We are considering CUPS vs OCS as a future project, but from what I heard, CUPS can not federate with MSN (yet). Since 99% of our first year students use MSN, I'm leaning towards an OCS implementation with whatever integration we can do with CUCM (+CUPS). We might have fewer features with OCS w/ CUCM than with CUPS w/ CUCM, but if the strategic goal is to allow our students access to faculty/staff via IM, then i'm not sure we have too much of an option.
---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt