[cisco-voip] Where do I find out if an upgrade is supported?

svr.file at gmail.com svr.file at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 01:13:04 EST 2009

Hi Scott,

I recently completed a migration from a 4.1.3 cluster to a 7.0 cluster. I
can't find the exact documentation reference at the moment, but I think you
will find you will need to upgrade to SR10, here is some documentation that
you should read before starting the upgrade/migration (
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/upgrade/7_1_2/upgrd712.html
)

I also suggest you run the Cisco Upgrade Utility on the 4.1.3 cluster, this
will check the compatibility and hight points for action.

Good Luck.