[cisco-voip] Phones not Registering on CME

Abebe Amare abucho at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 07:00:03 EST 2009

Did you check the cabling? I had a somewhat similar problem where a 7911 IP
Phone received IP address from the data vlan range. I connected the IP Phone
directly on the switch port  and found out that it works fine then I
connected it to another wall outlet and again it worked fine so the problem
was on the cable running from the switch to the wall outlet.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Changkyun Chang <changkyun.chang at gmail.com