[cisco-voip] CUCM 5.1.3(d) upgrade

Dan Schmitt customade806 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 13:53:55 EST 2009

Hello,

We are trying to upgrade CUCM 5.1.3(d) to 7.0 – Whatever
method we use, DVD or SFTP, we always get the error:

“Errors encountered.

The directory was located and searched but no valid options
or upgrades were available. Note, a machine cannot be downgraded so option and
upgrade files for previous releases were ignored.”

We have tried upgrading to versions 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, and 7.1
and get the same result with every attempt.

Has anyone seen this before and if so, is there a fix? Thank
You in advance for any suggestions or advice.

Dan Schmitt

customade806 at hotmail.com