[cisco-voip] CUCM 5.1.3(d) upgrade

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Dec 30 15:04:06 EST 2009

You are correct on the compatibility matrix, but those are the files for 7.x upgrades.  You'll note the text in the download for any of the 7.0 upgrade files..
"Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0(2) part 1 of 2 (non-bootable) - For upgrade from 7.0(x). Upgrades from 5.1(3)+/6.0(1)+ need to be requested via PUT (www.cisco.com/upgrade) or purchased to obtain the necessary license."

The file you need you would get in the upgrade kit when you order it via PUT (or purchase it).

-Ryan