[cisco-voip] Ring List Unavailable!

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com
Mon Feb 2 08:01:38 EST 2009

I have a customer with a problem. They have 7945 phones. When you go to user preferences, and want to change your ring tone, I get Ring List Unavailable!. I already upgraded to the latest available firmware(cmterm-devicepack6.1.2.1131-1.cop.sgn). It works however on my Cisco IP Communicator. Their current version of CallManager is 6.1.2.1104-1, Any ideas?

Louis Koekemoer
Cisco IPT Systems Engineer
Dimension Data
Tel.          +27 (11) 575 6560
Mob.       +27 (71) 680 8790
Fax.         +27 (11) 576 6560
Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com

P Before printing I think about the environment

For more information about Dimension Data, please go to www.dimensiondata.com<http://www.dimensiondata.com/>

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer.htm"