[cisco-voip] Conversion from Centrex to VoIP

Lund, John C. LUNDJC at uwec.edu
Mon Feb 2 12:43:57 EST 2009

We had the same issue, but now when I bat the phones in, I add "FORWARD ALL DESTINATION" and forward their phone to their full 10 digit centrex number and also prefix it with the outside dial code (9 in our case).  When an IP phone calls their new IP phone (that has not been delivered to them yet), it will forward the call out and back into them like it was an external call.  When the installers install the phone they only have to remember to hit the CFwdALL button to unforward.

John Lund
Technical Services
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire<http://www.uwec.edu/>
[cid:image002.gif at 01C9852B.889F02A0]<sip:lundjc at uwec.edu>[cid:image003.gif at 01C9852B.889F02A0]<mailto:lundjc at uwec.edu>[cid:image004.gif at 01C9852B.889F02A0]<tel:+17158312042> | 715.836.5959
lundjc at uwec.edu<../../../../Documents/My%20Web%20Sites/elan.shudnow at cdw.com>