[cisco-voip] cucm 6.1 replication problem

l brahmam lbrahmam at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 02:28:39 EST 2009

Hi

I have executed

1. Run "utils dbreplication stop" on the subscriber  - wait for this to
finish
2. Run "utils dbreplication stop" on the publisher - wait for this to finish
3. Run "utils dbreplication reset" on the subscriber as its not allowing me
to run on publisher.

Kindly find below for output of commands and suggest me how can i make
replication works fine.

[root at lurtz ~]# ssh admin at 192.168.101.21
admin at 192.168.101.21's password:
Last login: Mon Jan  5 00:57:32 2009 from 10.1.2.80

   Welcome to the Platform Command Line Interface

Uptime              : 05:14:07  up 201 days, 6 min,  1 user,
Load average        : 0.13, 0.10, 0.09
Platform OS version : UCOS 3.0.0.0-56
HW model            : 7825H3

admin:exit

Copyright Cisco Systems 2006
Connection to 192.168.101.21 closed.
[root at lurtz ~]# ssh admin at 192.168.101.20
admin at 192.168.101.20's password:
Last login: Mon Dec 22 01:56:05 2008 from 10.1.2.80

   Welcome to the Platform Command Line Interface

Uptime              : 06:15:18  up 19 days, 18:12,  1 user,
Load average        : 1.15, 0.66, 0.59
Platform OS version : UCOS 3.0.0.0-56
HW model            : 7825H3

admin:utils dbreplication stop
This command will delete the marker file(s) so that automatic replication
setup is stopped
It will also stop any replication setup currently executing

Deleted the marker file, auto replication setup is stopped

Service Manager is running
A Cisco DB Replicator[STOPPING]
A Cisco DB Replicator[STOPPING]
Commanded Out of Service
A Cisco DB Replicator[NOTRUNNIG]
Service Manager is running
A Cisco DB Replicator[STARTED]
Completed replication process cleanup
admin:exit

Copyright Cisco Systems 2006
Connection to 192.168.101.20 closed.
You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/root
[root at lurtz ~]# ssh admin at 192.168.101.21
admin at 192.168.101.21's password:
Last login: Tue Feb  3 05:14:07 2009 from 10.1.2.1

   Welcome to the Platform Command Line Interface

Uptime              : 05:31:36  up 201 days, 23 min,  1 user,
Load average        : 0.06, 0.10, 0.09
Platform OS version : UCOS 3.0.0.0-56
HW model            : 7825H3

admin:utils dbreplication stop
This command will delete the marker file(s) so that automatic replication
setup is stopped
It will also stop any replication setup currently executing

Deleted the marker file, auto replication setup is stopped

Service Manager is running
A Cisco DB Replicator[STOPPING]
A Cisco DB Replicator[STOPPING]
Commanded Out of Service
A Cisco DB Replicator[NOTRUNNIG]
Service Manager is running
A Cisco DB Replicator[STARTED]
Completed replication process cleanup
admin:utils dbreplication reset IndiaCCM61-Prim
You have entered nodename as publisher node. You must enter subscriber node
name.

Executed command unsuccessfully

admin:utils dbreplication reset IndiaCCM61-Sec
Repairing of replication is in progress.
Background repair of replication will continue after that for 30 minutes..

admin:

Thanks
Brahmam.

i could be see the status on both servers as 2. currently i have hostnames
seperately on server. Kindly let me know does it cause any issue.