[cisco-voip] Avaya IP office

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Wed Feb 4 11:52:57 EST 2009

Its probably because you have your support contract with the local vendor. Everytime something goes wrong you have to have them come out.. so yeah you aren’t paying avaya, but you are still writing a check.. it just doesn’t say avaya on it. ;-)

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225