[cisco-voip] Device Pool Updates

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Feb 4 18:21:02 EST 2009

Additionally, "cpu goes to 100% on the server". Do you mean on the
publisher or on a subscriber?  100% cpu isn't necessarily bad.  Which
process is consuming the processor?  Any update at all results in work
by SQL (or Informix), Aupair (or dbnotify), and affected processes ccm,
cti, and ctftp.

IMHO 'device pools' are system wide objects and fit into the category of
things that should not be approached casually.  Take for example:
http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-voip/2008-July/035735.html

Regards,
Wes