[cisco-voip] RTMT: MTP resources Active

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Feb 4 18:58:54 EST 2009

Hello Elexis,

There are a few items in the current hot issues feed for CM that may be
of interest for you:
http://newsroom.cisco.com/data/syndication/ext/tachi/ExternalCUCM.xml

MTP resource connected to Annunciator is not released , Fixed CSCsq50393
H225cdpc clearling before Media gets cleared , Fixed CSCso98227
MTP resource leak occurs on SIP trunk , Fixed CSCso44696
MTP and Xcoder Counter not Updating properly In call manager , Fixed
CSCsr91738
MTP port not closed when h323 call finishes before media creates MXs ,
Fixed CSCsk44375

You can view additional details including versions in the Cisco Bug
Toolkit to confirm these issues are relevant to your deployment.

Regards,
Wes