[cisco-voip] Licensing Question CCM 6.1

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Feb 6 16:03:12 EST 2009

This line pretty much sums it up.

LicAvlbl=2244,IncludingOverdraft=2359,LicUsed=2166

You have 2244 total, we give you some room to fudge a bit (overdraft)
and are using 2166 of the 2244.  The RTMTAlert SysLogSeverity is for
any syslog event of a matching priority (critical by default in 6.1.2).

So you aren't out yet, but getting close.

-Ryan