[cisco-voip] Prevent Access to "1" Country code outside US

ash AD commo_ssg_31f at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 08:50:59 EST 2009

All,

     I have a remote site with an ITSP link to a UBE/IPIP GW. The ITSP expects international dialed number to be prefixed with "90" and national (lower US 48) to be prefixed with "81" . The issue I have is countries and territories outside the US with the country code of "1" number over fifty. I am trying to regex translation patterns but I do not know how to do more than fifteen rules under a single voice translation rule or how to apply more than rule per direction on a profile. Is there any nesting method or other way to overcome this limitation? Runing 12.4(22)T on the UBE. Below are the rule sets:

rule 1 /^1204/ /9001204/
rule 2 /^1226/ /9001226/
rule 3 /^1242/ /9001242/
rule 4 /^1250/ /9001250/
rule 5 /^1264/ /9001264/
rule 6 /^1268/ /9001268/
rule 7 /^1284/ /9001284/
rule 8 /^1289/ /9001289/
rule 9 /^1306/ /9001306/
rule 10 /^1340/ /9001340/
rule 11 /^1345/ /9001345/
rule 12 /^1403/ /9001403/
rule 13 /^1416/ /9001416/
rule 14 /^1418/ /9001418/
rule 15 /^1438/ /9001438/
rule 16 /^1441/ /9001441/
rule 17 /^1450/ /9001450/
rule 18 /^1473/ /9001473/
rule 19 /^1506/ /9001506/
rule 20 /^1514/ /9001514/
rule 21 /^1519/ /9001519/
rule 22 /^1581/ /9001581/
rule 23 /^1587/ /9001587/
rule 24 /^1604/ /9001604/
rule 25 /^1613/ /9001613/
rule 26 /^1647/ /9001647/
rule 27 /^1649/ /9001649/
rule 28 /^1664/ /9001664/
rule 29 /^1670/ /9001670/
rule 30 /^1671/ /9001671/
rule 31 /^1684/ /9001684/
rule 32 /^1705/ /9001705/
rule 33 /^1709/ /9001709/
rule 34 /^1758/ /9001758/
rule 35 /^1767/ /9001767/
rule 36 /^1778/ /9001778/
rule 37 /^1780/ /9001780/
rule 38 /^1784/ /9001784/
rule 39 /^1789/ /9001789/
rule 40 /^1807/ /9001807/
rule 41 /^1809/ /9001809/
rule 42 /^1819/ /9001819/
rule 43 /^1829/ /9001829/
rule 44 /^1867/ /9001867/
rule 45 /^1868/ /9001868/
rule 46 /^1869/ /9001869/
rule 47 /^1876/ /9001876/
rule 48 /^1902/ /9001902/
rule 49 /^1905/ /9001905/
rule 50 /^1939/ /9001939/
rule 51 /^1246/ /9001246/

I understand than a few of these can be summarized; but, not enough to bring me close to the 15 mark. I was trying to do the translation for them without dropping the call if missdialed.

Peter Casanave | CCVP
Voice Engineer | Engineering Department
Proactive Communications, Inc.

DISCLAIMER
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Proactive Communications, Inc.