[cisco-voip] [RTMT-ALERT-CMPUB-Cluster] DBChangeNotifyFailure

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Feb 9 16:09:39 EST 2009

This alarm is likely not related to your change notification backup.
Generating core consumes system resources and slows event processing.
Also the process that cores stops pulling change notification off the
queue.  The queue backs up until the process finishes writing the core
file, restarts, and pulls all oustanding events from the change
notification queue.

For the core I like one of these:
CSCsu71036 IPVMS core dump
CSCsv34390 Cisco IPVMS no free USR buffers
CSCsk37562 IPVMS crash - race condition or memory shortage

Regards,
Wes