[cisco-voip] Setting Cluster to Mixed Mode

Eric Pedersen eric.pedersen at sait.ca
Tue Feb 10 15:28:46 EST 2009

That's a little disturbing.  AFAIK, the password is on the token, not on the ctl plugin.  I will make sure to be *very* careful with anything I do with the tokens.  It would be very bad to have to delete the ctl files on all the phones.

On a related note, can you go from mixed mode to non-secure mode without having to delete the ctl files on the phones?