[cisco-voip] Setting Cluster to Mixed Mode

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Feb 10 14:46:37 EST 2009

I think I tried this before and had intermittent success. I want to say
there is a password recorded on the tokens.  I ended up with 2
passwords  for 2 clusters using the same token, and then it stopped
working. Fortunately I had a backup token for each cluster and was able
to use it.  I did not investigate thoroughly to figure out where i
zigged when I should have zagged.  It's flagged 'do not repeat' in my
notebook.

/Wes