[cisco-voip] Setting Cluster to Mixed Mode

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Feb 10 13:37:29 EST 2009

I don't see why you can't use the same tokens on more than 1 cluster,
but that won't natively allow you to move them between clusters.
To do this you need to make sure you add both cluster's TFTP servers
as authorized servers when running the CTL plugin (for both
clusters).  That way no matter what CTL file the phones have they can
use the TFTP server from the other cluster.

-Ryan