[cisco-voip] CUCM & NAT

Lemon lemon at lemon.za.net
Wed Feb 11 15:59:56 EST 2009

RIght, So i thought this would be straight forward

Sending outbound calls from CUCM to h323 gateway which has a voip
dial-peer to the providers h323 gateway.
When making outbound calls we get ringback on the IP Phone and
eventually it just dies - the other end never actually rings.

Any ideas/pointers greatly appreciated,

Thnx
charl