[cisco-voip] Looking for opinions on the Cisco WirelessIP Endpoints

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Wed Feb 11 16:30:35 EST 2009

I (and the deployment guide) would highly recommend 802.11a with the
7925G.  The pollution from 802.11b will only continue to grow with time.
I've seen environments with 80 APs on channels 1,6,11 and in the middle.
Printers, phones, Bluetooth, cameras, etc, all the junk is on 802.11b.

7925G Deployment Guide
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7925g/7_0/english/d
eployment/guide/7925dply.pdf

7921G Deployment Guide