[cisco-voip] Looking for opinions on the Cisco Wireless IP Endpoints

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Feb 11 15:11:01 EST 2009

Hi,
> I have some of the 7920's used for paper weights. I'm told the newer models
> are much better though.

the 7921's arent too bad - reasonable battery time and, with the
new firmware, they can now do PEAP - so you can turn off
any LEAP support on your wifi authentication system (yay!)

that said, havent had too much time to look any further into
any other issues I recall we used to have - but at least these
thigns to b/g/a so we can turn off 802.11b at some point too.

alan