[cisco-voip] Switch replacement causes one-way audio?

Biffle, Gerrad Gerrad.Biffle at greensboro-nc.gov
Wed Feb 11 19:09:19 EST 2009

This past weekend our network team replaced some aging 4006s with 3750
stacks.  Since then we've had users complaining that callers on the far
end cannot hear them.  Our first thought was to hard code the
switch-port to 100/full (we're using 7960Gs) - and that didn't seem to
help.

Does anyone have any ideas on what we could check before opening a TAC
case tomorrow?

Thanks.

Please note that email sent to and from this address is subject
to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to
third parties.