[cisco-voip] Registration rejected on a single FXO port of an MGCP 2801 with a 2FXO card?

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Fri Feb 13 14:58:16 EST 2009

huh...

As of right now, neither one is plugged into the telco
(since I cannot swap their incoming lines yet, if it don't work)

I rebooted the router this AM, and that's definitely been since I
unplugged the lines last night and moved them back to the other router
(this is an upgrade from an EOL 1760)

Oddly enough, it's the first port - 0/0/0
I'd have expected weirdness out of the second one 0/0/1
but maybe I don't have a good reason for thinking that.

anyhow-- nothing plugged into either one, and nothing I can see in the
config to indicate that either port would care.
Everything's identical.

I also whacked and rebuilt the CCM implementation of the GW, just in
case.

Tim Reimers
Systems Analyst II
Information Technology Services