[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility question

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Fri Feb 13 15:59:52 EST 2009

Nice!

"Phone Services web pages" did it for the device profile.  I should have
been casting a wider net and just checked everything with "phone" and
"device."  I just figured if  "Phone Services Subscribe Page" did it for
the phone, there must be something with "Device" and/or "Subscribe" for
the device profile.

Thanks Ryan

jeff