[cisco-voip] End-User Self-Service ?????

Hennigh, Elexis helexis at okstate.edu
Fri Feb 13 17:54:57 EST 2009

There has got to be a better way to manage speed dial settings. Users should be able to access their own configuration page to modify speed dial settings and such.

How is this done? I have created a username and cannot figure out what permissions to set or where to send them to log in. I just need some documentation on how to set this up.

Is this the way other people are doing it? Surely you aren't configuring their speed dial settings for them all the time.

Any advice?