[cisco-voip] cucm 6.1(2) and h.323 issues !!!

Djokic Sinisa sdjokic at mds.rs
Tue Feb 17 10:53:06 EST 2009

hi group..

we're facing some audio issues in our CUCM 6.1(2) to h.323 gateway
communications..

inbound calls are facing the following problems:

1. PSTN caller calls IP phone - inbound call

if fast start ISN'T turned on in callmanager admin page, we're having 2-4
secs delay between the moment audio can be heard..

no audio is lost..

2. PSTN caller calls IP phone - inbound call

if fast start IS turned on in callmanager admin, we're having normal call
establishment without delay, BUT, let's describe it this way..

if PSTN caller counts from 1 to 5, IP phone person can hear 1, but 2 and 3
are lost, and then 4,5 can be heard and everything afterwords is fine..

so some 2-3 secs of call is lost, but not the initial one, but after first
or second second of call..

so, did anybody faced this problem..

all the config is classic, dial-peer macth, h323 bind address, voice rtp
send-recv, codec match, no network delay or congestion etc..

any thoughts or should i contact TAC..

thanx..

regards..

Sinisa Djokic

System Engineer
CCNP,CCDA,CQS-CWLDS,CS-CIPTDS,CS-CIPCCES Cisco Certified

MDS Informaticki inzenjering
Bul. Arsenija Carnojevica 170
11070 Novi Beograd, Serbia
Tel: +381 11 2015 200, 2015 273