[cisco-voip] VG224 and Call boxes

Biffle, Gerrad Gerrad.Biffle at greensboro-nc.gov
Tue Feb 17 13:14:18 EST 2009

It might be a voltage issue.  We were seeing low voltage issues on some
lines we supply to Positron 911 equipment until we put the following
command on each of the lines: alt-battery-feed feed2.  If memory serves
me correctly - this increases the idle line voltage.  Not sure if it
would help you or not - but thought I'd throw it out there as something
you might want to take a look at.